Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sloan is wonderful

A few of you have commented that I titled this the EJ and Henry blog, leaving my sweet Sloan out. So here is a brief update on the world's best husband.

Sloan visits me every day--usually at night. He sleeps here on the weekends and loves the fact that the Subway at the hospital is open until midnight. He also does all of my laundry, rubs my feet, and fetches me things from home. He has become quite the homemaker.

I would have to say that being away from him is the hardest part about hospitalized bed rest. Yes, I'm uncomfortable, my hair is greasy, and I'm not allowed to get out of bed. Mainly, I'm just Sloansick. I miss taking care of him and just lolling about with him.

Today is week 26 and so we will celebrate by him bringing in takeout for dinner. Tonight I'm craving pizza.

No comments: