Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boldily Functions Abound

It has been a hectic week. We have been arduously looking at houses. I went out of town for my church's women's retreat (SUPERFUN!). Henry has the flu. So I thought to make it simple--I'd simply give a tally of different things that have been happening.

Houses looked at: 14
Houses with neighbors that prove unsightly: 3
Houses with neighbors that have old McDonald Equipment in the front yard (aka The Hamburgler house): 1
Times I laughed so hard I almost peed: 6
Lap dances given: 1 (Sorry Allie)
Times "That's what she said" was said: About a million
Henry's teeth that are completely in: 4
Diarrhea explosion diapers: 3
Times Henry has thrown up on Daddy: 4
Times Henry has thrown up on Mommy: 9
Times vomit has collected in Mommy's cleavage and gotten her panties wet: 1
Times Henry vomited on Mommy in public and she got laughed at by Mean Aunt Sonya: 1
Baths taken by Henry: 6
Baths taken by Henry and Mommy together: 1
Loads of Laundry: 8
Most times changed clothes in one day: 6
Times Henry has pooped on Mommy while she takes his temperature: 1
Sightings of Fu-Manchu snot mustaches: 9


No comments: